It's that anniversary again!

  • buddynovinski
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012
      Fourteen years ago today, I went to work somewhat tired. I was up late to see "Titanic" on video, which a cousin had loaned us. Two timezones away in faraway Wyoming an event had taken place which would dominate my first year on the internet, still nearly two years later.
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2012
        Sigh, It is never pleasant remembering this but remember we must. Rest in Peace Matthew.