NEWS -- 2012.07.03.Tuesday evening

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Comic relief
      http://www.gocomics.com/jimmorin/2012/07/03

      ---------------

      1) World Trade Organization buys the government
      2) Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) “free trade” agreement -- The TPP is shaping up to be NAFTA-on-steroids with the whole world
      3) Revelation Signals a Shift in Views of Homosexuality
      4) How My View on Gay Marriage Changed
      5) Justice Scalia must resign
      6) Judge Tells Christian Counseling Student That Her School Was Right to Punish Her for Wanting to Convert Gay Clients