I've been attacked

  • paulenque
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      Hello my friends,
      well, today I'm sending this post because I had a horrible
      experience..., ok, me and a friend of mine were on bed (you know, and
      suddenly I made him a joke about that he was 30 (he's 26) so he gave a
      little puch on the chest but it was just as a joke but he kept going on
      and started beating me really hard....., OMG...., it was so horrible,
      just the memory brings me chills..., of course later he apologized...,
      but I'm kind of in shock...., what should I do?..., after the apologie
      he hughed me..., but..., what am I gonna do now???
      I'm in shock, really.

      Take Care & God Bless,

      -Felipe
      xxxxxx
    • Gary
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
        Felipe, I will not tell you what to do, but I will make a few observations.

        Violence tends to build up in relationships. What starts off as yelling can quickly turn to
        hitting, and some hitting can turn into severe acts of violence. This is a red-flag in the
        relationship. You will want to be very careful with this relationship.

        You do not deserve to be hit or treated like a second class person. You are a nice guy.

        Gary