Re: Fw: Swatting Flies in a Manure Field

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      This is getting fairly big John. There are six professors/researchers on one web site who
      have come out and said James Dobson and Focus on the Family is misrepresenting their
      research findings. Two organizations are also standing up against Focus on the Family. In
      my opinion, what is at stake here is the organization's reputation for academic integrity. I
      suspect the war of words is going to deepen, especially when I am given to understand Focus
      on the Family refuses to discuss the situation with representatives from the gay Christian
      community.

      Gary