Re: Happy New Year

  • Vega Alopex
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
      Ditto, and especially the Shepards, as they must have discussed "The
      Whole World Was Watching" over the holidays. I personally think that
      it brings out the real Matthew Wayne Shepard, and it explains some of
      the grey areas. Yes, I still like Matt!
      Al G
    • sir_mugsy2003
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
        Well, thanks, my Organ from up north.....

        same to all.

        ;-)

        --- In MatthewsPlaceForum@yahoogroups.com, "organistbob"