Re: [MatthewsPlaceForum] The "Dear Jesse" interview with Matthew

  • Ted Henson
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 1, 2005
      i have done that but when i click the download after the countdown it goes back to the first page

      Tom <mark19136@...> wrote:click the url. after the page loads there will be two
      choices at the bottom of the page. Select free. After
      THAT page loads it will give you a countdown timer.
      When that is done you can download. This is the only
      way I know of to easily share this file.It is free.
      Tom

      http://rapidshare.de/files/701150/Matthew_Dear_Jesse.avi.html

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/M1polB/TM

      > Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball.
      > http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > removed]

      > --------------------~-->
      > Give the gift of life to a sick child.
      > Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
      > 'Thanks & Giving.'

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/M1polB/TM

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Tom
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 1, 2005
        I don't understand how that can happen but you could
        try right-clicking on the file name after the
        countdown and select "save link as" or "save target
        as" and that should enable you to download it. I do
        not have an email client that will let me email a file
        that large so I really do not have an alternative
        method of delivery.
        If you are using an odd browser you might switch back
        to internet explorer for this one. I get the feeling
        you are using IE already though. It is just a thought
        Did anyone else have any problems that might have a
        solution?
        Tom
        --- Ted Henson <ted200258@...> wrote:

        > i have done that but when i click the download after
        > the countdown it goes back to the first page
        >
        > Tom <mark19136@...> wrote:click the url. after
        > the page loads there will be two
        > choices at the bottom of the page. Select free.
        > After
        > THAT page loads it will give you a countdown timer.
        > When that is done you can download. This is the only
        > way I know of to easily share this file.It is free.
        > Tom
        > --- Ted Henson <ted200258@...> wrote:
        >

        > > it did not work
        > >

        > > Tom <mark19136@...> wrote:
        > > I had to upload it to

        http://rapidshare.de/files/701150/Matthew_Dear_Jesse.avi.html
        > > since it was too big for my email client. Just
        > click
        > > the url and download it.
        > > Tom
        > > --- Ted Henson <ted200258@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > > sure send it to me
        > > >

        > > > Tom <mark19136@...> wrote:
        > > > For those interested I have managed to convert
        > it
        > > > 16mb avi file. It shows Matthew and his bf of
        > the
        > > > time. You get to hear his voice. Let me know if
        > > you
        > > > want it.
        > > > Tom

        > > > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile
        > > > phone.
        > > > http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

        > > to:

        > > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > > > removed]

        > > > --------------------~-->
        > > > Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent
        > > > charitable web site for
        > > > anyone who cares about public education!

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/M1polB/TM

        > > Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball.
        > > http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
        > >
        > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > > removed]

        > > --------------------~-->
        > > Give the gift of life to a sick child.
        > > Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
        > > 'Thanks & Giving.'

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/M1polB/TM

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > removed]

        > --------------------~-->
        > DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide
        > underprivileged children resources
        > often lacking in public schools. Fund a student
        > project in NYC/NC today!

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/M1polB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • ericdaread
        Message 3 of 22 , Mar 1, 2005
          --- In MatthewsPlaceForum@yahoogroups.com, Tom <mark19136@y...>
          wrote:
          > click the url. after the page loads there will be two
          > choices at the bottom of the page. Select free. After
          > THAT page loads it will give you a countdown timer.
          > When that is done you can download. This is the only
          > way I know of to easily share this file.It is free.
          > Tom
          > --- Ted Henson <ted200258@y...> wrote:

          I tried that several times: it always times out. Obviously they are
          trying to force people to buy their premium service.
          I have downloaded equally large files with no problem.
        • Ted Henson
          Message 4 of 22 , Mar 1, 2005
            thanks so much it is finally downloading i must not have been doign something

            wrote:
            > click the url. after the page loads there will be two
            > choices at the bottom of the page. Select free. After
            > THAT page loads it will give you a countdown timer.
            > When that is done you can download. This is the only
            > way I know of to easily share this file.It is free.
            > Tom
            > --- Ted Henson <ted200258@y...> wrote:

            I tried that several times: it always times out. Obviously they are
            trying to force people to buy their premium service.
            I have downloaded equally large files with no problem.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • sir_mugsy2003
            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 5, 2005
              > I tried that several times: it always times out. Obviously they
              are
              > trying to force people to buy their premium service.
              > I have downloaded equally large files with no problem.

              I put the file on a class website (unused this quarter); available
              for download without popups and that crap - if you send me an email
              pledging your firstborn, and what not, to not spreading the word
              around, I'll send you the link.

            • ericdaread
              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 6, 2005
                --- In MatthewsPlaceForum@yahoogroups.com, "sir_mugsy2003"
                <sir_mugsy@h...> wrote:

                > > I tried that several times: it always times out. Obviously they
                > are
                > > trying to force people to buy their premium service.
                > > I have downloaded equally large files with no problem.
                >
                > I put the file on a class website (unused this quarter); available
                > for download without popups and that crap - if you send me an
                email
                > pledging your firstborn, and what not, to not spreading the word
                > around, I'll send you the link.

                You are now godfather of my cat, Katrinka...

                kxaani@... is probably best for that, though normally I
                use al_bronte@...

                Also I want to let everyone know that http://www.true-words.com is
                back in business, with matts birthday card, the Journal, and much
                more. Of course there are new errors which will take months to track
                down since I have little time for anything but my classes.