  • David Lehning
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2003
      Wecome to the new Matthew's Place Web Forum. This new forum replaces the old one at Aimoo.com. Due to changes in their magagement options for free message boards, this new group has been created. Though messages cannot be grouped into specific topics as on the Aimoo board, I feel that people will be able to respond to various threads as they did on the BraveNet message forum (now anciant history). So I personally welcome old as well as new members to Matthew's Place Forum!

      Kind Regards,
      David W. Lehning - Group Administrator

      QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

      Prayer is a true, gracious, lasting intention of the soul one-ed and made fast to the will of our Lord by the sweet, secret working of the Holy Spirit.
      - Julian of Norwich

    • Karen
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2003
        Thanks for doing this, David.

        Karen (aka KarenSDR)

        --- In MatthewsPlaceForum@yahoogroups.com, David Lehning
        <dwlehning@y...> wrote:
        > Wecome to the new Matthew's Place Web Forum. This new forum
        replaces the old one at Aimoo.com. Due to changes in their magagement
        options for free message boards, this new group has been created.
        Though messages cannot be grouped into specific topics as on the
        Aimoo board, I feel that people will be able to respond to various
        threads as they did on the BraveNet message forum (now anciant
        history). So I personally welcome old as well as new members to
        Matthew's Place Forum!

        > Kind Regards,
        > David W. Lehning - Group Administrator
      • njtowy
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2003
          Thanks, David.

          <dwlehning@y...> wrote:
          > Wecome to the new Matthew's Place Web Forum. This new forum
          replaces the old one at Aimoo.com. Due to changes in their magagement
          options for free message boards, this new group has been created.
          Though messages cannot be grouped into specific topics as on the
          Aimoo board, I feel that people will be able to respond to various
          threads as they did on the BraveNet message forum (now anciant
          history). So I personally welcome old as well as new members to
          Matthew's Place Forum!

          > Kind Regards,
          > David W. Lehning - Group Administrator

        • organistbob
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 20, 2003
            wrote:
            > Wecome to the new Matthew's Place Web Forum. This new forum replaces the old
            one at Aimoo.com. Due to changes in their magagement options for free message
            boards, this new group has been created. Though messages cannot be grouped into
            specific topics as on the Aimoo board, I feel that people will be able to respond to
            various threads as they did on the BraveNet message forum (now anciant history). So
            I personally welcome old as well as new members to Matthew's Place Forum!

            > Kind Regards,
            > David W. Lehning - Group Administrator

            Hi David...

            Thank you for taking the action you did. Back when the forum was changed from
            Bravenet to Aimoo, I thought that requiring registration would solve the problems we
            were having with trolls, but we only discovered that trolls could still invade the forum
            by registering with fictitious identities. I hope this will work. Thanks for your
            attention and efforts.

            Bob