Re: [MatthewsPlaceForum] Re: Conservatives say....

  • corengrey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 30, 2004
      hello buddy... i just joined this group, so give me some slack, ok? but the
      thing is, while
      i don't like kerry either, Bush is disease. just to name two, his war to
      avenge the "hit"
      put out on his daddy is costing the nation a BILLION dollars each day. this
      is a time when
      people everywhere are being denied medical benefits -- or having the ones
      they had cut
      back. and when you add on his idea to change the constitution so that no
      state, city,
      or county is allowed to choose to legalize gay marriages, in my opinion, not
      do we need
      to get RID of him, but we need to get rid of anyone like him. look at other
      countries --
      the USA is backward almost to the point of being retarded regarding human/gay
      rights.
      if that makes me left, then so be it. i've been called alot of worse things.
      corey
    • johnpday@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
      Message 36 of 36 , May 3, 2004
        True. But the principle applied in one place applies to another just as
        well. What applies to Basques applies to Afghanis and Iraqis equally well.
        And Irishmen: watching the progress of Sinn Fein, and various government
        reactions to it is the main reason why I think Mr. Azner's government was
        doing pretty well with that one partioular circumstance.

        There is a difference between trashing somebody and trashing somebody's
        not entirely well-founded arguments. Sometime, I hope you'll undertsand
        it.