No activity in last 7 days
Matrix Games allow players to game murder mysteries, spy intrigues, horror encounters, fantasy quests, sci fi action, hardboiled detectives, military campaigns, political dramas, world creation, and much more. Each turn you say what you want to have happen next. A referee tells you what to roll and bingo! You have a story. We do PBEMs as well as discuss new rules and products. Engle Matrix Games were invented by Chris Engle in 1988 and are presently used by the British and Australian Armies for military planning. Chris uses them in psychotherapy and for education. Teachers have used them to teach creative writing and history. So not only are these games fun to play but they are even serious! Link to Hamster Press http://HamsterPress.net
- Jun 22, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.