I've had two children do this in completely different ways. My idea was that they would focus on Algebra 1 and 2, and Geometry would be spread across those twolisackanak
I had a child do this, except she worked on both everyday for about two thirds of the books then it became too much for her to do it all in one day. She thenkellinrr
Thanks for all your hard work! Thanks,Monica Thanks for all your hard work! Thanks, Monicamakranskym
- May 16, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.