Re: [MathWithoutBorders] open office vs. numbers for Algebra 1

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
      I assume you are interested in running the spreadsheet programs.  They were created with Open Office but are saved as .xls files, which is the Excel format.  If your spreadsheet program will import .xls files the programs will probably run.  I don't use a Mac, so I am flying blind here.
      --David Chandler

      On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Susie <dorseyss@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know how Open Office compares to Apple's Numbers program? We are running Lion and I don't know if open office will run with it (I can't get there website to open.) I know Numbers will run on Lion and I am familiar with it since I use it myself.

      Also, I have an e-mail in to GrafEq to find out if it will run on Lion.

      Thanks,
      Suz