Geometry

  • livinglearningctr
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
      My son will be doing geometry this year. I am interested in using the combination of the three resources of Geometry: A Guided Inquiry, MWB's Home Study Companion -- Geometry and Geometer's Sketchpad software.

      Now that Geometer's Sketchpad v. 5 is out, will these three resources still be compatible? I am worried that they will not match up the way the older versions did.

      Thanks,

      ~Tala