Are Alg. I 1994 and 2006 Teacher Solution Manuals the same?

  • kimberlycorser
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      I'm starting Foerster's Alg. 1, 2006 edition. I can't find the 2006 teacher's solution manual under Pearson's OASIS online directory. I can only find the 1994 edition. Does anyone happen to know if the solution manuals are the same?

      Thank you!
      Kim

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
          Hi Kim,

          I just received my solution manual. I called the number on www.pearsonschool.com and placed my order. They were on backorder for about a month.

          I don't know that there is a 2006 edition. In fact, Mr. Chandler told me that my 1999 textbook and the 2006 textbook are pretty much the same. They just have different covers. Pearson sent me their current edition solution manual(third edition, no copyright date) and it's identical to my 1999 textbook. The people at Pearson were very helpful. They could tell you if there's a 2006 edition. Here's their number 1-800-848-9500.

          Hope that helps,
          Karla