Re: Are all algebra 1 editions good?

  • babe4robert
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2011
      Karla,

      My solutions manual does have answers for the review tests as well.

      ~ Diane

      --- In MathWithoutBorders@yahoogroups.com, "Brett" <bkajholley@...>
      wrote:

      > Great, thank you so much. Does the solution manual also have the
      answers to the review tests?

      > I bought a cd that will show us the solution to any problem we enter.
      I need whichever book gives me the answers to the tests too. Both books
      may do that. I haven't been able to look at any of them.

      > Thanks,
      > Karla
      >

      > --- In MathWithoutBorders@yahoogroups.com, "babe4robert" mamasheep@
      wrote:

      > > Karla,
      > >
      > > Yes, the teacher's edition does have all answers to everything,
      > > including oral problems and review tests.
      > >
      > > Diane
      > >

      > > --- In MathWithoutBorders@yahoogroups.com, "Brett" <bkajholley@>
      > > wrote:
      > >
      > > > We'll be using Foerster's algebra 1 this year. I bought the 1999
      > > edition, but can't find the solution manual. I was told it's on
      > > backorder until at least October.
      > > >
      > > > I did find the 1990 student and teacher editions on Amazon. Are
      the
      > > older editions as good as the newer ones?
      > > >
      > > > Will the teacher edition have all the answers(including oral
      problems
      > > and reviews/tests), or do I still need the solutions manual?
      > >
      > > > Thank you so much,
      > > > Karla

    • Brett
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2011
        Thank you so much Diane. I was hoping that'd be the case. The teacher's book is much more expensive. It looks like I should have the solution manual some time in Aug. So, we'll be ok with the 1999 edition I already have.

        Thanks again,