Thinking about purchasing Alg. 2

  • arroz6
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      Mr. Chandler,

      I am looking into you Alg2 & Trig course, however, I have one student who is NOT math oriented and one who is. What I've read about Foerster is that it is for people that are mathematically oriented. Is this right? Neither my son nor I are, but my daughter is.

      Also, will the solutions to ALL the problems be worked out? I really NEED that!

      Thank you so much!
      A. Rice