Re: alg 2/trig

  • scooterbug37
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28 1:34 PM
      You might look into Chalkdust math. It is a great although pricy video curriculum. If your students has questions there is a teacher to ask questions who responds quickly although the videos were so good it was rarely required. My sons used this and loved it. The resale value is usually about $50 less than purchase price so you will be able to sell and re-coop your investment easily.