future levels?

  • eaclaggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      Hi, I found the MWB materials through DC's posts on the WTM boards, where Foerster is pretty popular. My daughter is in the BJU math 5 book right now, will be in their gr 6 math by fall, so I'm starting to research pre-algebra and algebra options. Do you have a recommended or preferred pre-algebra? If you do not, then I'll probably just do the BJU pre-algebra.

      Also, am I understanding it correctly, that your geometry course uses the Chakerian geometry book and INCLUDES that book in the complete course price? I just wanted to make sure, unless I need to be tracking it down.

      And finally, what are your plans for future prospective levels?

      Thanks!
      Elizabeth