Re: [MathWithoutBorders] Return Policy / Guarantee

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
      I don't have a similar policy.  Once the DVD is installed, the full value has been extracted.  The entire contents is copied onto your hard drive.  I have a policy of accepting returned books that are still salable and unopened software.
      --David Chandler

      On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Stephanie <dollhoney@...> wrote:

      One other question.....many of the math programs available to homeschoolers that included DVD instruction often offer a money-back guarantee within a set time frame...even if the DVD's have been opened and watched. (providing they are returned in salable condition). Does your return policy allow this as well?

    • Stephanie
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
        Thank you for the reply. I can understand your reasoning.....I think the other math programs have to be played from the DVD, not downloaded.