Welcome

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      Hi All,
      Just to get the ball rolling let me say I have three math courses out so far, so please identify which of them you are using when you leave a comment.

      I did the Geometry course first.  It consists of worked-out solutions for all problems in the Central and Project sections of the book plus nearly 300 demonstrations with The Geometer's Sketchpad.

      When I started the Algebra I project, which came next, I discovered the "screen capture video" technology.  I now wish I had known about it earlier.  I think there is value in both approaches, but my guess is people will find this more easily accessible.  You tell me.  I would especially like to hear from those who have used both.

      The Algebra II/Trig course is also based on the videos, but this time I have included a second video with worked out solutions to a major selection of the problems.  This might be seen as a plus, but I also wonder if it makes the lesson too long.  Again, you tell me.

      I have asked for and gotten the cooperation of Key Curriculum Press in beginning the Precalculus project.  I've gotten a significant number of requests for this and am sorry the production time takes so long.  I work mostly during the summer vacations and it will most likely take two years.

      Enough of this.  I want to hear from you.