Re: [MathWithoutBorders] another pentomino page?

  • shannon Stoney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
      Wonderful. This is much better than the other ones I've found. This is a really hard puzzle! But I can't stop thinking about it.

      On Jan 15, 2013, at 8:30 PM, David Chandler wrote:

      Here is the same applet on a different site.

      http://britton.disted.camosun.bc.ca/pentominoes/pentominoes.html

      --David Chandler

      On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:48 PM, shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@...> wrote:

      Hi, the pentomino website by Simms at Clemson appears to have been taken down. What is another good pentomino site? I have seen a great many but not many that have good pentomino games on them.

      --shannon