Re: [MathWithoutBorders] Help

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 9:00 PM
      (According to my records you have the Windows version of Alg 1.)
      When you first put a DVD in the drive there is usually a window that pops up and asks what application you want to use to handle the data.  What you want in this case is to open the folder so you can copy the contents of the disk onto your hard drive.  You might have to scroll down to see this option.  If you don't see the option in the window, close the window, open the file manager (various ways depending on your version of Windows), and look at the contents of the DVD ROM drive.  Copy the whole HSC-Alg-1 folder to your desktop, open it, and run HSC-Alg-1.exe.  There is nothing to install.  The folder has its own media player built-in.
      --David Chandler

      On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 6:10 PM, marainey <jimaryrainey@...> wrote:

      I am trying to load the DVD on the computer. I keep getting a message box that allows me to either watch it using Windows player or real player. Both of these options have sound only. If I cannot get it loaded will it work on a DVD player??