geometry cd rom

  • laurak50
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
      I just bought the geometry cd rom. I can open the review lectures but I can't open the central.gsp lectures. I already downloaded the vlc download.

      Laura Kim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
        Hi Laura,
        I'm on the road until tomorrow (Tue) afternoon Pacific Time.  I will try to contact you then to walk you through it or diagnose the problem.
        --David Chandler

        On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM, laurak50 <lkim50@...> wrote:

        I just bought the geometry cd rom. I can open the review lectures but I can't open the central.gsp lectures. I already downloaded the vlc download.

        Laura Kim

      • Laura Kim
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2012
          Thanks David I found out what I did wrong. I kept opening it with the wrong program.