No activity in last 7 days
A group for administrators, department chairs, mathematicians, parents, researchers, teachers), teacher educators, and other stakeholders to discuss mathematics teaching and learning from the perspective of the reform initiatives centering around, but not restricted to the NCTM Standards volumes from 1989 to the present. Similar efforts originating outside of the US (e.g., in the Netherlands, Australia, and other centers of progressive reform) are also fair game. Main lines of discussion will likely be on issues of teaching, implementing, supporting, and improving specific curricula and related pedagogical approaches, including the use of technology; and issues from the user's perspective (e.g., how do I better help my child benefit from this kind of teaching?)
- Jun 2, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.