Friendly Reminder: No HTML, Stationary, Attachments

  • listmoms@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1999
      Hi,

      I just wanted to remind all the lists that all
      recipes/questions/posts sent to the lists should be sent in plain
      text only...No HTML or Attachments or Pictures or Stationary or
      colorful text.

      Just plain, typed text.

      Sending otherwise may mean that your messages will not get to list
      members...and attachments aren't sent through to the digest. Even I
      cannot read messages with some types of HTML.

      I know that ONElist offers the option of stripping attachments from
      list posts, but I've seen that cause problems on other lists...they
      don't always strip the right things.

      So I have to rely on list members to post without attachments or
      pretty fonts or HTML...there is usually a box you can check/uncheck
      in your address book that will take care of this automatically for
      you.

      Thanks for your attention to this!

      Regards,
      Jamie
      Jamie, Listmom to 9 Cooking Lists at ONElist. Go to the following to join:
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/LISTNAME
      Substitute LISTNAME with the name of the list you want to subscribe to:
      Clipping-Cooking; Restaurant-Recipes; WhatsCookinToday;
      Cookbook-Cookery; Soups-N-Stews; Meat-Lovers; A-Home-Bakery;
      1-Simply-Sides; MastercookCategories