From what I have heard about elected officials, they do take note of correspondence, especially if it is respectful and not overly partisan. They alsofreespearitsailboat
Excellent letter, Craig. Perhaps a call to her office to request a thoughtful reply that answesr the question would put them on alert? Hope she does better,er1955er
Craig;Your letter is logical, clearly stated and specific to non highway use. Let's see if you get the same form letter response I received from Senatorguyrj33
- Oct 29, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.