2nd Annual BHIR; RSVP needed and its a Cash Bar ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Second Annual
      Boston Harbor Islands Regatta
      Kick-off Event: May 4, 2006
      Greetings Sailors & Friends
      !

      Last year’s First Annual Regatta was a huge success, thanks to all of our sailors and friends.
      Whether you joined us last year or are just hearing about the event, we hope you will consider coming out this year to race
      on Saturday, September 30 at Georges Island.

      To help us kick off this year’s event, please bring a friend and join
      BHIR Chair Enid Beal, Race Director Bob Johnstone & the Regatta Committee
      on Thursday, May 4
      at the Barking Crab beginning at 5:30 pm

      (Racing packets will be available)

      Light hors’ doeuvres & cash bar

      Please RSVP to Laurie Jackson by email at ljackson@... or by phone at 617-223-8326.

      Directions
      :
      The Barking Crab is located at 88 Sleeper Street along Boston’s waterfront
      next to the Moakley Federal Courthouse and the Northern Avenue Bridge.
      Limited Parking is available at the Barking Crab and there are also two outdoor
      parking lots next door.