AAA's Great Battery Roundup April 22nd

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 7:54 AM
      Hi,

      I thought this might be helpful, therefore, I'm sharing it.

      If your Spring Commissioning includes some new Batteries and you don't exchange your old ones where you are buying your new ones then this might be a way to discard them.  Or if you have old car or boat batteries in your garage or basement here's an opportunity to dispose of them in an environmentally appropriate way.  It does say "automotive" battery below, but maybe they won't be so particular.

      Of course you, or someone with you would probably need to be a AAA member.

      Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View HTML version
      AAA will donate $2.00 to Earth Day for each battery turned in, and Sullivan Tire will offer a "Double Dip" discount coupon.* Coupons are good for 10% off tires and service and will be handed out during the Great Battery Roundup at all participating Sullivan Tire and AAA Branch locations. *Coupon expires 5/31/06.
      Bring your used car battery to the following AAA branches or Sullivan Tire locations on April 22nd
      Participating AAA Branch Offices:
      Massachusetts:
      Leominster, 20 Commercial Rd.
      South Attleboro, 205 Washington St.
      Worcester, 25 Mountain St.
      Rhode Island:
      Providence, AAA Headquarters Bldg
      110 Royal Little Drive
      Cranston, 1035 Reservoir Ave.
      AAA Approved Auto Repair Facilities:
      Mulzer Car Care
      591 Boston Neck Road
      North Kingstown, RI
      Newport Tire
      154 Connell Highway
      Newport, RI
      Participating Sullivan Tire Locations:
      Massachusetts:
      Billerica, 726-728 Boston Rd.
      Boston, 950 Commercial Ave.
      Braintree, 387 Common St.
      South Braintree, 120 Ivory St.
      Brockton, 1320 Belmont St.
      Burlington, Burlington Mall
      East Bridgewater, 671 N. Bedford St.
      Fall River, 456 Rodman St.
      Falmouth, 226 Teaticket Highway
      Framingham, 157 Union St.
      Hanover, 1792 Washington Ave.
      Hyannis, 55 Airport Rd.
      Leominster, 162 Main St.
      Lynn, 637 Lynnway

      Marshfield, 902 Plain St.
      No. Attleborough, 36 Geo. Leven Dr.
      Norwell, Pond & Washington Sts.
      Norwood, 177 Everett St.
      Plymouth, 5 Pilgrim Hill Rd.
      Quincy, 1132 Hancock St.
      Raynham, 410 New State Hwy
      Rockland, One VFW Dr.
      Sudbury, 475 Boston Post Rd.
      Wareham, 3093 Cranberry Hwy
      Watertown, 21 North Beacon St.
      Rhode Island:
      Warwick, 1102 Jefferson Blvd.

      Toll Free: 877-855-4826

      Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change.
      Yahoo! Earth Day