Invitation to join the WinthropBostonScuba group

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      Hello,

      I just created a new Scuba Diving E-Group.

      If you or someone you know is a Scuba Diver or would like to be please feel free to join the group!

      Bill

      Hello Catalina30Ruby@...,

      bostoncaptbill@... has invited to join the WinthropBostonScuba group
      hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

      By joining WinthropBostonScuba, you will be able to exchange
      messages with other group members, store photos and files,
      coordinate events and more.

      This invitation will expire in 30 days.

      Here's an introductory message from bostoncaptbill@...:

      Hello,

      Please feel free to join this FREE Yahoo Winthrop/Boston area Scuba Diving E-Group

      A Winthrop/Boston area Scuba Diving E-Group. This is an open forum to all who scuba dive or those who are eager to learn scuba diving. This is a place where we can all share, read of, write about anything & everything SCUBA. All topics RELATIVE to: Scuba Diving; Scuba Gear; Dive Sites; finding Dive Mates; Scuba Travel; Scuba Lessons; Wreck Sites; On-Line Internet Scuba Diving links; Scuba Safety; training; advance training; night dives; Scuba Dive Organizations; New Gear; Used Gear; Gear Review; Scuba Rentals; Scuba Dive Shops; Scuba Gear Repairs; Scuba Tank service …
      Let’s try to keep this an upbeat & positive source for Scuba help, knowledge, communication and social entertainment.

      (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
      Web browser's address bar.)

      -OR-

      in your email program

      If you do not wish to join the WinthropBostonScuba group, please
      ignore this invitation.

      Report abuse:
      Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
      friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
      Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
      rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
      this has happened, please notify us:
      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

      You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
      invitations in the future. To do so, please go here:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/