Join us at The Tennis and Racquet Club! NEXT Thursday 6:30 PM Boston

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      I plan to go to this and would love to see you all there!

      This is a GREAT place to network with Boston area sailors.

      If you plan to attend, you should RSVP  !!

      Bill

      Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:30:59 -0400 (EDT)
      From: General Interest Committee Party! <info@...>
      To: catalina30ruby@...
      Subject: Join us at The Tennis and Racquet Club!

      ffrwebbanner
      Please join us and learn more!
      Flip Flop Regatta 2006 General Interest Committee Party!
      Dear Bill,
      The Ally Foundation and the Flip Flop Regatta Committee would like to invite you to the Flip Flop Regatta 2006 General Interest meeting to be held on Thursday, April 20th.
      This is a great opportunity to learn about The ALLY Foundation and our 4th annual Flip Flop Regatta.
      The 2006 Flip Flop Regatta will be held on Friday, August 11th and Saturday, August 12th. Be sure to save-the-date and spread the word!

      2006 Flip Flop Regatta General Interest Meeting:
      When: Thursday, April 20th 6:30 p.m. Where: The Tennis and Racquet Club, 939 Boylston Street

      For a Map

      Directions
      The Tennis and Racquet Club is located directly above the Cactus Club Restaurant & Bar on the corner of Boylston and Hereford Street, directly across the street from the Hynes Convention Center, just two blocks down from the Hynes/ICA T-Stop on the green line.

      Please RSVP to info@..., or call us at 617.367.2559. We look forward to seeing you all there!
      P.S. Check out our new Flip Flop Regatta Website!
      Thank you for your continued support,
      ALLY cube 2
      The Flip Flop Regatta Committee
      The ALLY Foundation