Join us at The Tennis and Racquet Club April 20th!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hello,

      I plan to attend this General Interest Party.  Please consider attending also!  I was on the Race Committee 2 years ago and plan to get more involved this year.

      This is a GREAT event to consider "volunteering" for  AND a Regatta to Participate in.

      This will be yet another (in addition to the May 4th BHIR @ the Barking Crab) great opportunity for us MassBaySailors to get together among others in the local sailing community.

      Bill
      ffrwebbanner
      Please join us and learn more!
      Flip Flop Regatta 2006 General Interest Party!
      Dear Bill,
      The Ally Foundation and the Flip Flop Regatta Committee would like to invite you to the Flip Flop Regatta 2006 General Interest meeting to be held on Thursday, April 20th.
      This is a great opportunity to learn about The ALLY Foundation and our 4th annual Flip Flop Regatta.
      The 2006 Flip Flop Regatta will be held on Friday, August 11th and Saturday, August 12th. Be sure to save-the-date and spread the word!

      2006 Flip Flop Regatta General Interest Meeting:
      When: Thursday, April 20th 6:30 p.m. Where: The Tennis and Racquet Club, 939 Boylston Street

      For a Map

      Directions
      The Tennis and Racquet Club is located directly above the Cactus Club Restaurant & Bar on the corner of Boylston and Hereford Street, directly across the street from the Hynes Convention Center, just two blocks down from the Hynes/ICA T-Stop on the green line. You MUST be on the north side of Boylston, otherwise you will need to walk down past the finish line to cross over the street.

      Please RSVP to info@..., or call us at 617.367.2559. We look forward to seeing you all there!
      Thank you for your continued support,
      ALLY cube 2
      The Flip Flop Regatta Committee