Anyone desiring to become Scuba Dive Certified, read

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      Sorry,

      I forgot to change the Subject of this original, the remaining of below is a repeat of my prior e-mail;

      Hello,

      Last Spring I coordinated the scheduling of an introductory PADI Scuba Diving course at Winthrop YC.  Several members, including me, took this course and I’m sure the others would agree with me that the course was well taught and offered at a reasonable price.

      The course was taught by  Winthrop resident and Master PADI Dive Instructor Jim Sullivan who owns “Boston Harbor Diving” company.

      The course included several class room seasons; the PADI course books and associated materials; the certification exam session; the required 4 pool sessions; and the 4 open water certification dives.  Boston Harbor Diving also included ALL the dive gear needed for the pool and open water certifications dives.  This is unusual and makes the course that much more affordable. Last years price was $425.

      WYC now has several new Scuba Divers eager to dive this season, I know I am.

      If becoming Scuba Diving certified has been one of your goals I highly recommend Jim Sullivan of Boston Harbor Diving Company.  He is very good and reasonably priced.

      Jim’s contact info is;

      Capt. James Sullivan
      Boston Harbor Diving Co.
      Winthrop , MA
      (617) 846-5151

      The below link is included among the many in our “links” area;

      Boston Harbor Diving Company
      Dive Training, Trips & Gear, James Sullivan

      http://www.bostondiving.com/

    • we 2 sail
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
        Hi Bill,

        Depending on when this can be scheduled, I'd be interested.

        Bob Early