Fwd: Mystic Seaport Web Store August Sales

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007

      MYSTIC SEAPORT WEB STORE SALES
      August 2007

      The Mystic Seaport Web Store will offer a number of individual sales during the month of August.  The following sales will be available exclusively through the Mystic Seaport Web Store at http://www.mysticseaport.org or 1.800.331.2665, unless otherwise indicated.  Discounts are already applied to the standard price in our Web Store.  Members will receive an additional 10% off on our July Sales, unless otherwise indicated.

      Artist of the Month:
      Carol Dyer

      25% off all
      Carol Dyer prints!

      Our Carol Dyer print sale will continue through August 31.

      Classic Ocean
      Yachting Library

      50% Off Library Total

      Our Web Store presents the first of its complete Nautical Specialty Libraries.  Included are six of our most informative and spell binding yachting books.  This offer is only available through the Web Store at 1-800-331-2665.

      NEW!
      Nautical Code Flag
      Playing Cards

      A standard deck of cards featuring two international code flags and their phonetic and alphanumeric meaning. Refresh your flag recognition skills as you play your favorite card game.

      BRILLIANT 75th CELEBRATION

      Take home an original piece of BRILLIANT!

      Archival-quality, custom-framed BRILLIANT Giclee on Canvas.  Complete with brass-mounted wood from BRILLIANT’s original deck.