RE: [MassBaySailors] Digest Number 716

  • gurish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007
      MassBaySailors
      Regarding the noted space on an ASA 104 course for this weekend (reproduced below), I assume since this requires that you have taken ASA course 101 and 103 as indicated on their (ASA) web site? Do you also need to be a member of SailTime and where would we find out what we should bring to participate?

      Thanks
      Mike

      Sailing Opportunity - ASA Class

      Posted by: "Doug Giuliana - SailTime" dougg@...   dgiuliana

      Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:38 pm (PST)

      Sailors,

      SailTime Boston is running an ASA 104 Bareboat Charter class this
      Saturday - Sunday and we have a space available. This is a 2-day trip to
      Provincetown that covers the ASA Bareboat Charter curriculum and can end
      in certification. The class is great for someone that has cruising boat
      experience and is looking to get comfortable with longer trips,
      unfamiliar harbors, and/or wants to charter in the future. This is also
      just a great way to get some time at sea and enjoy a bit of a sailing
      vacation. The class is $600 and includes class, book, fuel, mooring, and
      optional certification and will be taught aboard a 2006 Hunter 36. Let
      me know if you are interested.