Summer Cruise Itinerary Pictures etc ... S/V Ruby departs Saturday

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18 10:48 AM
      Hello Craig & Linda ,

      I’m sorry we’ll miss your Boston visit.

      We’ll be in Scituate this Sat.; Onset or Red Brook Harbor on Sunday; Vineyard Haven M, T & W …  Falmouth (or Hyannis) on Thrs.; back to Red Brook (Kingman Marine) on Friday; Plymouth or Scituate on Saturday and back home to WYC on Sunday.

      Unfortunately it seems like this will be our only extended summer cruise this year.

      We’ll be in Hull on Aug. 18/19;  Gloucester Aug. 25/26;  P-Town Aug. 31 => Sept. 4th.

      Craig & Linda , it’s good to hear Linda is enjoying cruising and she is taking an active part in planning, navigating and piloting.  It sounds like she’ll be ready for Sailing 201 or a Coastal Cruising courses soon.

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.