Re: Mass Bay Sailors Burgee

  • momcats13
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27 10:12 AM
      I think the burgee idea is great. I'd buy one and I don't even own a
      boat. If the WYC burgee supplier doesn't work out contact me and I can
      get you the name of the outfit that supplies the Pelagic burgees.

      Note To Ahmet. If you are in P-town on Sat&Sun listen on 16 at 1/4
      past the hour for someone hailing Pelagic. Jump in and maybe we can
      all have have cocktails.
      Tack on
      Monica
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 27 10:16 AM
        Hi,

        Please don’t forget to use the Files area of this site AND the URL links area.  There are dozens of each.

        Below are some “files” examples;

        QuickRigandDeckCheck.doc
        Quick Rig and Deck Check

        Pre-Departure Check.doc
        Pre Depature Check Off List

        The Importance of DR.doc
        The Importance of Dead Reconning

        Using a Hand Bearing Compass.doc
        Using a Hand Held Compass

        Need Mail bonding?
      • Steve Mosher
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 28 4:58 PM
          I would be interested

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
            Count me in for one as well...
            Phillip

            --- In MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Mosher" <smosher@...>

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
              Hi, I have a design, I just need to get it to the producer !!

              wrote:

              > I would be interested

            • Matthew Correira
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 5, 2007
                --- In MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com, "Ahmet" <SailNomad@...> wrote:

                > If there is enough interest, I would like to create our own burgee.
                > That way we would be able to recognize each other's boats at anchor.
                > Can we have a show of hands ??
                > It will probably cost somethign like $15 per burgee...
                > Ahmet
                > www.sailnomad.com

                I would be interested in one
                Matt