Cool You Tube Videos

  • terry regan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Check out these videos on You Tube.  I'm clueless (tech. challenged) on cut'in, paste'in whatever you do so I'm going to list for searching.    Antigua classic Yacht Regatta, Trimarans - Lunatic Sailing, Trimaran Brossard Tracte 2 wakeboard (yes, a nut wakeboarding behind a tri), Hydrofoil trimaran (46.5 knots record).  Enjoy!!!!!   Terry

      Got a little couch potato?