Fwd: Boston Light Tours '07

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      The Summer Season is Here on the
      BOSTON HARBOR ISLANDS!!
      logo
      Combine your Boston Light Tour with a Duck!

      Boston Duck Tours are now offering a special package deal for groups of 20 or more including a Duck Tour, Boston Light Tour and lunch!

      Click
      here for more details and booking!

      Boston Light Tours are kicking off for the Summer! Book for June and Save!!
      logo Step aboard the Columbia Point for an unforgettable park ranger guided tour of Boston Harbor, Little Brewster Island and Boston Light; the first and oldest lighthouse site in the country. This tour offers fantastic views of Boston Harbor, the Boston skyline, and three island lighthouses! You'll hear stories of Boston Harbor and island life, meet the U.S. Coast Guard light keeper, and learn what it feels like to be on "island time!" Tours begin June 21st and continue all through the summer (Thursdays-Sundays). Take advantage of our special savings offer (see below) or book anytime through our new online registration.

      New for 2007

      • A wide variety of boxed lunches are now avaliable for   advance purchase for your enjoyment on Little Brewster island! Enjoy a picnic while taking in the view!
      • The Boston Harbor Islands Discovery Center is now offering many exciting new items in the store; including snacks, jewelery, games and other fun merchandise.
      • A new online registration system has been implemented that gives tour-goers the option to leave feedback for their own specific tour. This will help us to ensure that we are delivering the best experience possible to all of our tour guests!

      Save 10%
      Book a Boston Light Tour in June and Save! Enter the promotional code 'june' when you register online for any tour in June and receive 10% off the price of your tickets!
      Offer Expires: June 30, 2007
      This email was sent to catalina30ruby@..., by dzawaski@...
      Island Alliance | 408 Atlantic Avenure, Room 229 | Boston | MA | 02110-3349

      Got a little couch potato?