Re: [MassBaySailors] Full Moon Party this Friday at WYC at 7:00 PM

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Folks, there was a small mistake in the previous flyer about the Full moon party this Friday.
      If you would like to join us howling at the moon, please call me or Bill at the numbers listed on the flyer.
      Our Rear Commodore Stanley's phone number, as published in the previous version, is for Club Members.
      Everybody is invited, just let us know if you are coming so that we can add you as guests.