Re: [MassBaySailors] GRP ??? What does it stand for?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      GRP  Glass Reinforced Plastic   aka FiberGlass

      Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 3:32 PM
      Subject: [MassBaySailors] GRP ??? What does it stand for?

      Hi everyone,  A book I'm reading, Effective Skippering uses the term GRP, I assume for fiberglass, but not sure.  Written in l992 by a sailor from the "other side of the pond". Does anyone know what it stands for?   Thanks,   Terry

      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2007
        Message
        glass reinforced plastic.