July 4th Harbor Cruise with USS Constitution Museum

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      Hi,

      If you are not going to do this on your own boat, consider this commercial cruise.  We've done this a number of times (aboard our's and friends boats) and although it's  a crowded scene it is very worthwhile.

      The USS Constitution Museum

      invites you to join them on their annual

      Fourth of July
      Narrated Harbor Cruise!

      Follow in the wake of USS CONSTITUTION aboard the M/V Freedom.
      Cruise by Castle Island and bear witness as the Ship gives her annual 21-gun salute to the Nation.
      The Museum’s Curator will share insights into Old Ironsides’ career and harbor history
      as you enjoy a leisurely lunch.

      The cruise boards at 10 AM on Pier 1 in the Charlestown Navy Yard, and returns at 1 PM.
      Lunch is included. Parking is available in nearby parking garages.
      (No parking in the Historic Charlestown Navy Yard.)

      Proceeds benefit the USS Constitution Museum’s educational programs!
      (A portion of the ticket price is tax deductible by law)
      Sign up for the July 4th Harbor Cruise! (form attached)
      Ticket Prices: $60 adult / $35 children under 12
      *Save the Harbor/Save the Bay members receive $5 off each ticket purchased before June 15th*

      Questions, special needs or email orders:
                   Phone: 617.426.1812 ext. 167  Ÿ Fax:  617.242.0496
       Ÿ email: rsvp@...

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.