Fwd: Maptech Better Boating - May 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      Hi,

      I found this useful so I thought I would share it.

      Maptech’s Better Boater newsletter brings you great new products, boating tips and destinations. This month includes Free GPS sensor offers and three new book titles to have onboard this Spring! Our choice destination is Fernandina Beach Florida- read all the details on this boating favorite!
      MAPTECH Better Boating
      May 2007

      Navigation Tips Cruising Destinations Special Deals Exciting New Products

      Navigation Tip:
      Chart Symbols & On-the-Water Guide:
      Part 5

      Depths and Heights: The depth of the water is not constant in any tidal area. The depth may change by a few feet to tens of feet depending upon where you are.

      Click to view the entire Navigation Tip - save, print and collect them all for your boat

      Excerpted from "Navigation Training Series: Chart Symbols & On-the-Water Guide"

      Cruising Destination:
      Fernandina Beach, Florida

      What a welcome to Florida. The cheery downtown has almost a Disney flavor to it... but it's real.

      Click to read about this Cruising Destination - save, print and collect them all for your boat

      Excerpted from "Embassy Cruising Guide - Florida"

      Maptech's Commitment:

      Maptech is committed to making your boating experience safer and more enjoyable. Our products provide superior functionality and the best value; and we stand behind them with the best customer support in the boating industry. If your Maptech product doesn't meet your expectations, you may return it within 30 days and your money will be fully refunded -- no hassle, no fuss.

      Thank you for your patronage,
      Bill Schleicher,
      President and CEO
      Get your GPS for Free!
      Purchase Chart Navigator or Chart Navigator Pro software and Maptech will send you a USB GPS sensor for Free!

      Three New Boating Must-haves—hot off the press!

      Florida Embassy Cruising Guide 2nd edition
      With over 1400 detailed marine service listings, aerial photos, bridge tables and navigational advice, there's no better coverage of coastal Florida to Mobile Alabama including the Keys, Okeechobee and even the Bahamas.
      Learn more

      New England Coast Cruising Guide 7th edition
      The New England Cruiser's Bible is completely updated! All updated charts, aerial photos and services at more than 800 marinas.
      Learn more

      Region 3 ChartKit 14th edition
      New York to Nantucket and to Cape May, NJ. Completely updated NOAA charts, aerial photos and hundreds of GPS waypoints and routes. Also includes a companion CD containing all the charts for your PC.
      Learn more

      New Titles are in stores now!

      Maptech products are available through better marine retailers and you can learn more by visiting www.maptech.com or calling toll-free 888-839-5551.

      Nobody Makes Navigation Easier!

      1989 - 2007 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

      Maptech, Inc.
      10 Industrial Way
      Amesbury, MA 01913
      USA