RE: [MassBaySailors] Sakonnet Harbor

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007
      Tim, I just checked my tool box and my packing puller is missing. West Marine should have them, as that's where I bought mine. Welcome to Winthrop.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2007
        --- In MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com, "michaelelliott2"
        <beneteau373@...> wrote:

        > What can anyone tell me about Sakonnet Harbor in Little Commons, RI.

        > Michael Elliott

        Sakonnet Harbor is a great place to stop. Two rental moorings are
        available thru the harbor master. An evening walk out to the light
        house can't be beat! Fuel is available at the small marina. Ice and the
        dingy dock is located at the yacht club.

        Bill "TRINITY" Corsair 31 trimaran