Tim, welcome to your new Port Home, please tell us about your delivery.

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007
      Hi Tim,

      Congratulations on your successful delivery of your new Catalina 27.  It will be nice to have you among us on Winthrop Harbor.

      How did the delivery go?  Weather? Boat Handing?  Keeping dry & warm? Unusual sights?

      Did you take pictures?  If so, please share them.

      Tim, I hope you & Angela are available to join us for Cinco de Mayo this Saturday night at WYC.

      We wish you many good sailing years with your new vessel.

      Bill

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2007
        Tim, I just checked my tool box and my packing puller is missing. West Marine should have them, as that's where I bought mine. Welcome to Winthrop.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2007
          --- In MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com, "michaelelliott2"
          <beneteau373@...> wrote:

          > What can anyone tell me about Sakonnet Harbor in Little Commons, RI.

          > Michael Elliott

          Sakonnet Harbor is a great place to stop. Two rental moorings are
          available thru the harbor master. An evening walk out to the light
          house can't be beat! Fuel is available at the small marina. Ice and the
          dingy dock is located at the yacht club.

          Bill "TRINITY" Corsair 31 trimaran