Spring has finally sprung (again) / Spring Commission Check-Off list

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 1:46 PM

      Hello,

      Spring has finally sprung (again) and for most of us that also means Spring Commissioning of our sailboats. It might be helpful to have a Spring Commission Check-Off list to help keep you organized, focussed and to keep you from forgetting to attend to some important tasks. YOU may want to print these and have them handy on the boat.

      I the NBS "files" area are dozens of helpful sailing related documents. Some of the best include the Spring Commission Check Off lists(s).

      Go to these links to find them. If you have any difficulty getting to them e-mail me and I’ll send them to you as a MS Word doc.

      SpringCommisionChkList.doc
      Spring Commission Check List

      SpringCommission SpreadSheet.xls
      Spring Commission Spread Sheet