Fwd: West Marine Values Your Opinion

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007
      An easy $10 from West Marine

      West Marine

      Dear West Marine Customer,

      Our goal is to be the first choice for all your boating needs.
      To assist us with this goal, we ask that you complete a brief
      survey about ordering products online and picking up your
      order at a local West Marine store. Your feedback will help
      us to serve you better.

      To show you our appreciation, you'll receive a special discount
      coupon good for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more from
      West Marine, just for completing the survey!

      To take the survey, simply
      click here or copy and paste the
      link into the address bar of your browser:

      http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/f27ag28205?wsb24=catalina30ruby@...

      Thank you for your time and for shopping with us.

      Sincerely,
      West Marine

      We make boating more fun!

      West Marine
      500 Westridge Drive
      Watsonville, CA 95076 USA

      © 2006 West Marine Products, Inc. All rights reserved.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.