RE: [MassBaySailors] Fwd: TONIGHT Slip into Summer Lounge Party - 7:00 PM

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16 1:51 PM

      From: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Iain Galloway
      Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 9:46 PM
      To: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: WYC Sailors
      Subject: Re: [MassBaySailors] Fwd: TONIGHT Slip into Summer Lounge Party - 7:00 PM

      I was moving Tim Haibach's boat with him and Jeff today and Tim said he was going to try and get to this tonight.
      I'm down in Connecticut now and I was just thinking how much I miss being close enough to join such a great fun group of people like you have at Winthrop!

      Have a great time!
      Iain

      On 4/14/07, Bill Scanlon <Catalina30Ruby@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Folks,

      This is TONIGHT in just about an hour, come-on-down & have some FUN !!

      After Slip Pick is done…come enjoy memories of past boating seasons…
      Saturday, April 14th

      7pm in the Wisely Room

      DJ, Appetizers and a Slide Show of past WYC Events

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.