Fwd: TONIGHT Slip into Summer Lounge Party - 7:00 PM

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2007
      Folks,

      This is TONIGHT in just about an hour, come-on-down & have some FUN !!

      After Slip Pick is done…come enjoy memories of past boating seasons…
      Saturday, April 14th

      7pm in the Wisely Room

      DJ, Appetizers and a Slide Show of past WYC Events

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Iain Galloway
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14, 2007
        I was moving Tim Haibach's boat with him and Jeff today and Tim said he was going to try and get to this tonight.
        I'm down in Connecticut now and I was just thinking how much I miss being close enough to join such a great fun group of people like you have at Winthrop!

        Have a great time!
        Iain

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
          Well, he dropped by this morning to give me back the generator.
          He said he was too pooped to make it to the party.
          Hey, why did you guys not sail on ? You would have had really fun :):):):)

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
            I'm having enough fun tonight bouncing around on my slip!
            I'm glad I put that spider web of lines out yesterday!
            Hoping the tide and surge don't go too much higher, or some of the fingers might float off

            Iain

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 16, 2007