WYC St. Patrick's Day Parties 1 during the day and another at night

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      Hello,

      This is my attempt in trying to get the below "party poster" to appear in your e-mail message body LARGE.

      WYC is hosting 2 St. Patrick's Day parties this coming Saturday March 17th.  The first is a Lounge Party from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM and is FREE.  It includes Traditional Irish Music, please view the below poster.  Later that evening at 7:00 PM there will be a 2nd St. Patrick's Day Party in the Centennial Hall for $15 pp including Traditional Irish Food, a  DJ and dancing etc.  Sign-Up for the evening party is necessary to allow for correct food ordering and preparing.  Please consider attending either or BOTH of these events.

      Andrea & I and many of your good friends from WYC will be at either and BOTH of these events.  Please consider continuing to support our club by attending these events!

      Need Mail bonding?