Key West Sailing on ESPN 2 this Sunday March 11 at 1.30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007

      I thought you might be interested that on ESPN 2 this Sunday March 11 at 1.30 pm Key West Race Week will be featured.

      http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnGuide

      2007 Acura Key West Sailing Race

      http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/calendar/shows/

      Website links

      t2p.tv Network (www.t2p.tv): Providing sailing shows of major regattas and other programming available on demand.
      Sail TV Player (Sail.tv): Providing continuous sailing programming, with great on-demand footage available now of many prominent worldwide events.
      High TV Player (High.tv): Providing continuous programming on a variety of action sports (not all about sailing, but all fairly extreme), including windsurfing and kiteboarding.
      World Match Racing Tour (World Match Racing Tour TV): Providing continuous programming from previous events on the premier professional match race circuit.

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.