FYI - Freeware Tide Tool V2.2 is now in Tide Tool Beta 2.3 (Runs only on Palm and Pam OS devices only)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hi, I have used this tool for quick planning and more notably for
      the astronomical almanac - moon phases, sun rise & set

      Bob Early

      Tide Tool 2.2

      Tide Computation Software for Palm Handhelds

      http://www.toolworks.com/bilofsky/tidetool/index.html
    • larryrob
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007

        Bob,

        I do not have a Palm but I do use WXTide32 on my PC.  Same deal, freeware.

        http://www.wxtide32.com/index.html

        It even has a ships bell clock.  :)